1. Motor Vehicle Traffic Act, golf carts are classed as a Motor Vehicle under the Criminal Code of Canada and are subject to the Motor Vehicle Traffic Act. All golf carts must obey all normal traffic signs. This means stopping at stop signs and obeying one way streets and no-entry signs. Open alcohol is not allowed on golf carts. No golf cart may carry more passengers that the cart is designated for properly.
2. Insurance, Golf carts, motorcycle, watercraft’s, ATV’s or other motor vehicle must be registered and have $1,000,000 public liability insurance.
3. Driver’s license, golf cart operators must have attained the age of 16 and have a valid Class G driver’s license. Birth certificates are not acceptable.
4. Speed limit, all motor vehicles including golf carts* shall not exceed the 10 km/h speed limit and should observe any one way system and all traffic signage. Speeding may result in removal of golf cart/vehicle from the park.
5. Parking - each Member site is allotted parking for no more than 1 vehicle unless authorized by Club Management. Motor vehicles, boats, jet skis, watercraft and their related hauling trailers must be parked in the designated areas only and a valid parking permit must be issued by Management, and may not be parked on seasonal sites. Parking of trailers, watercraft, or vehicles is permitted in areas provided.